JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL RICHARD E GERSTEIN JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG. THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO JUSTICE BUILDING RUMOR, HUMOR, AND A DISCUSSION ABOUT AND BETWEEN THE JUDGES, LAWYERS AND THE DEDICATED SUPPORT STAFF, CLERKS, COURT REPORTERS, AND CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS WHO LABOR IN THE WORLD OF MIAMI'S CRIMINAL JUSTICE. POST YOUR COMMENTS, OR SEND RUMPOLE A PRIVATE EMAIL AT HOWARDROARK21@GMAIL.COM. Winner of the prestigious Cushing Left Anterior Descending Artery Award.

Monday, August 10, 2015

TRIBUTE TO JUDGE "TAM" WILSON


THE CAPTAIN REPORTS:

A TRIBUTE TO JUDGE THOMAS "TAM" WILSON ..........................

There is a Tribute to Judge Wilson scheduled for Wednesday, Aug. 19, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., at the History Miami Museum, 101 West Flagler Street, Miami, 33130. Parking is available across the street in the Cultural Center Parking Garage, at 50 NW 2nd Avenue.  The Museum will validate your parking ticket, for a discounted rate.  Hope to see you there.  Call with any questions.  Bruce Alter, 786-497-7078.

Thank you to Bruce for that information.  And thank you to all of our readers for posting Comments last week in response to our Post on Saturday, August 1, 2015.

CAPTAIN OUT ........
Captain4Justice@gmail.com

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rumpole or Captain Justice .... WHO is the Judge Tam Wilson of TODAY?

CAPTAIN JUSTICE said...


In Civil: Gill Freeman, John Schlesinger, John Thornton

In Family: Scott Bernstein, Stan Blake, Daryl Trawick

In Juvenile: Michael Hanzman

In Criminal: Miguel de la O, Robert Luck

I think all of these Judges in the Circuit Court have many of the qualities that Tam Wilson had and some of the newer Judges that I mentioned are well on their way.

Cap Out .....

Anonymous said...

And then there are the anti-Tams.

Just one example: Gordo is unopposed and likely will always be unopposed. It is going to be 30 years of that woman on the bench.

And do you think she's going to improve in any way? Do you think term after gifted term is going to make her kinder, more compassionate, smarter, harder working, more scholarly, less arrogant? Is that ever how it works?

Anonymous said...

Rudy Ruiz is fantastic. He is smart, scholarly, prepared, affable, efficient and most importantly respectful to the lawyers and defendants. It's been awhile since a judge has such an impressive start.

Anonymous said...

I think Judge Marc Shumacher is TAM WORTHY.

Anonymous said...

Jerald Bagley in civil. Consistently prepared, professional and kind. No robe fever.

Dr Seuess said...

I went to court and said Tam Tam Tam I do not like green eggs and ham.
He said yes I am Tam and you should try green eggs and ham.
I said Tam my name is Sam and I do not like green eggs and ham
He said Sam I am a judge named Tam and I will order you to eat green eggs and ham.
I said Tam if you order me then I will eat green eggs and ham
He said Sam it is my order then for you to eat green eggs and ham.
So I ate green eggs and ham and then I said to Tam
Tam I do like green eggs and ham yes I like them judge named Tam
And Tam said case dismissed in favor of Sam because he ate green eggs and ham.

the trialmaster said...

I agree about Marc. He is TAM worthy. We should label judges as TAM and ANTI_TAM, as a rating.

Anonymous said...

Love the Shu. Pete Lopez gets my vote too. And Tony Arzola has mad potential.

the trialmaster said...

Lopez is definitely a "TAMMER"