JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL RICHARD E GERSTEIN JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG. THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO JUSTICE BUILDING RUMOR, HUMOR, AND A DISCUSSION ABOUT AND BETWEEN THE JUDGES, LAWYERS AND THE DEDICATED SUPPORT STAFF, CLERKS, COURT REPORTERS, AND CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS WHO LABOR IN THE WORLD OF MIAMI'S CRIMINAL JUSTICE. POST YOUR COMMENTS, OR SEND RUMPOLE A PRIVATE EMAIL AT HOWARDROARK21@GMAIL.COM. Winner of the prestigious Cushing Left Anterior Descending Artery Award.

Sunday, April 09, 2017

DIARY OF A MAD PRESIDENT MISSILE ATTACK EDITION

Dear Diary, 
So many countries to blow-up...so little time.

I just discovered something amazing this week. All I have to do to blow something or someone up is ask! I mention a missile attack, and WHAMO! a whole bunch of men and women scramble into action and soon they are showing me these neat pictures from satellites about the stuff I can blow-up and then all I have to do is say "blow em up General" and a few minutes later, they're gone! Where were these people when I was fighting with Ed Koch in New York? Not to mention Rosie O'Donnell and all those women claiming I groped them. Ah, well, timing is everything. 

Met the chinese guy this week. Xi, or Che or something like that. He flew to meet me in West Palm. Had dinner. Served him an American steak. My grandkids sang him a song in chinese. Cute kids. Sally or Susie or something other name like that. 

Bannon and my daughter's husband are fighting. Jared or Jarrod or something thing like that. I told them "hey guys, cut that out!" Then just before they met, I sent Bannon a note: "that little shit is talking behind your back." Then I sent Jerry a note "That fat Bannon says you're a liberal." Then I sat back and watched the fireworks. This is some much fun.

I'm send Rexie to Russia. Give Putin hell, I told him. Then I called Vlad and said "Rex is a pain in the ass, straighten him out for me will ya pal?" 
Now I'm going to watch the fireworks this week. 

Next week I get Paul Ryan and the Vice President, Mike or Matt Penny or something like that fighting. This is fun. I love being the bestest President ever. Also, gonna fix health care. Told Ryan the conservatives were out to get him. Told the conservatives to help me remove Ryan. This is just the best job ever.  Before I go to Israel I'm going to get the President fighting with the Pope. That will be real fun. 
Until then diary, if it's Sunday then I have to watch Meet the Press and make fun of Chuck Bob, or Todd or Hodd, or something like that. 

DJT. 



5 comments:

earl rogers said...

Have to give Mr. "America First" credit--it only took him 80 days to bring us to the brink of War. Probably some kind of record.

Anonymous said...

DONALD TRUMP: I’m worth over $10 billion.

LAPDOG PRESS: PROVE IT! SHOW US YOUR TAX RETURNS!

DONALD TRUMP: I watched in New Jersey as thousands cheered the collapse of the World Trade Center.

LAPDOG PRESS: PROVE IT! PROVE IT!

DONALD TRUMP: I had the biggest turn-out ever for my inauguration.

LAPDOG PRESS: PROVE IT! WHERE’S THE PROOF?

DONALD TRUMP: I want to attack a country, kill people in America’s name, and provoke a major nuclear power because Assad used sarin gas.

LAPDOG PRESS: O.K. Sounds good to us!

Trump is losing his base and will end up being a lame duck, if the US last that long.

Anonymous said...

How many bombs did Obama drop compared to the 59 trump did. And at least trump did it on a military installation responsible for gassing children

And have you really resorted to making fun of the weight of politicians you disagree with?

Anonymous said...

Let us all remember the words of Robin Quivers. Bombing someone is not winning. We are like bad parents, hitting our kids to teach them to read; or worse, not to hit. Kinda like murdering someone to teach him murder is wrong.

Anonymous said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz